Make Sav-On Plumbing your home for professional services ranging from unclogging your toilet to remodeling your kitchen or bathroom.
Sav-On Plumbing experts are pros at discovering slab leaks in Glendale, AZ properties. If you suspect you have a slab leak at your home or business location, don't hesitate to call us for an immediate dispatch to your residence. Waiting to call a plumber can result in costly expenses that could be avoided through prompt diagnosis and repair.
What is a Slab Leak?
In most cases, a slab leak is caused by a water line leak under the concrete foundation of a home. Leaks occurring above ground are known as pinhole leaks and are not the same as a slab leak. When underground pipes become corroded or, less commonly, suffer damage, they will burst, break, or leak, causing an emergency situation that must be addressed immediately.
Why Early Diagnosis and Detection are Crucial
If left undetected and unaddressed, a slab leak can very quickly cause thousands of dollars worth of damage to your home or business' structure. When professionally diagnosed and addressed, a slab leak can be repaired in such a way that you'll avoid most of the costs that would otherwise be associated with the problem. As a homeowner, the burden of detection rests on your shoulders. You should be on the lookout for all of the following:
- A water bill that spikes unexpectedly. While summer water bills typically run a bit higher than the rest of the year, they will be low in comparison to what you would see with a slab leak that leaves water running 24/7 for a month or longer.
- Water that seeps from under your foundation and/or pools on top of the concrete slab is an indication that something is wrong and requires a professional eye.
- Unexplained damp carpeting or hardwood flooring that suddenly begins to warp means water is coming in from under your home and has no place to go but up.
- Mold or mildew growing on your flooring or inside your walls indicates a moisture problem. While you may not be able to see the problem immediately, you'll be able to spell it and can follow your nose to the problematic area.
- Issues with your water pressure are an indication that less water is making its way to your faucets or fixtures. A slab leak should be looked at first and foremost under these conditions.
- If a hot water leak has occurred, you'll notice your water heater running virtually non-stop. While the first line of reasoning may be that the water heater itself needs a repair, a slab leak should remain a suspected culprit.
Waste No Time in Calling Us
If you suspect a slab leak, make a call to a Sav-On Plumbing expert immediately. We'll dispatch a technician who specializes in fixing slab leaks in Glendale AZ and who will correctly and promptly diagnose the issue. After assessing the leak and pinpointing the original, our tech will recommend the best course of action for your situation, keeping your budget in mind.
When you enroll in our Sav-On VIP Club, you'll gain 24/7 access to our plumbing hotline, so you'll always be first in line for the dispatch of a plumber. You'll also receive club member special discounts and exclusive low pricing on everything from fixture repairs to slab leaks in Glendale, AZ.Slab Leaks Glendale Az
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
JOIN THE SAV-ON PLUMBING VIP CLUB
You need a friend in the plumbing business
-Dedicated VIP Hotline - 24/7 priority response
-$20 gift certificate good toward your first service
-Special VIP offers on preventative service
-First notice of all promotions and special offers
As your Arizona Plumber Expert we are experienced in handling a wide range of installation and repair needs. We offer 24-hour emergency plumbing services for your convenience. Sav-on Plumbing, LLC will only use quality parts and plumbing fixtures to exceed your expectations.
7110 N.45 Avenue Glendale, AZ 85301
Connect with us...